Job Title: Sales Representative
Number of roles available: 1
Job Location: London
Line Manger: TBC
The I-CAN Project is a unique, bespoke programme based on the principles of empowerment and inclusion, encouraging self determination and a belief that all children can achieve the best possible outcomes through adopting the values of I-CAN.
Aimed at children aged between 7 – 11 years, the 6-week programme incorporates interactive learning through reading, arts and crafts, music, dance, positive thinking and role-play. The I-CAN programme delivers fun and friendly workshops for young people, parents and professionals alike creating an interactive space that encourages a positive attitude towards learning.
It covers 6 key topics including xxxx. The programme has been designed to give children the skills
What the Job involves? (What will a typical day look like):
Team ICAN are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, talented and career driven Sales Representative to join a winning team. This role will suit someone with excellent negotiation skills and who has the ability to promote and sell the I-CAN Programme directly to potential clients and customers, whilst building and maintaining business relationships with those involved with the programme.
- Manage sales activity for the I-CAN team
- Contacting new and existing clients and customers
- Preparing presentations to promote the I-CAN programme
- Respond to requests and client inquiries
- Developing new business relationships, negotiating contracts and fixing prices
- Pre-plan daily schedule of sales calls to initiate business
- Attend client meetings
- Maintain client database
- Meeting sales targets
- Great team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to sell and negotiate
- Ability to travel to meet clients